.


30 december 2010










Here it comes! 
My last post for this year! To summit this year with a word is; awesome. This
 year has meant so much for me personally, I have started my own company 
as a interior stylist and photography, wich was a huge step for me to take. 
And I have met so many wonderful inspiring people. Here I have 
listed some of the blogs that I read daily and collect inspiration from


and of course there is many many more.....



The magazines i love: Danish magazin called RUM and a new 
Finnish favorite DEKO. A new one is also a duch pearl called
  VTwonen. My personal deco 2011 taughts coming in the next post...
 But now I wish you a happy new year friends and
 thank you for being with me this year! See you next year! 
xoxo Annaleena





7 kommentarer:

  1. Bloggen din er blitt så fantastisk flott! jeg er blitt veldig glad i den! takk for fint bloggår! Klem

    SvaraRadera
  2. Har varit mycket spännande att följa dig och din utveckling. Fortsätter gärna! Gott Nytt År!! Kram/Marie

    SvaraRadera
  3. Du har skapt noe fantastisk som inspirerer og gir så mye til så mange!
    Måtte du få et riktig godt nytt år fylt med spennende prosjekter og glade dager!

    varm klem fra gunn

    SvaraRadera
  4. Thank you for the great year and all the inspiration I got from your blog!

    Fantastic to see how some of your dreams have come to reality this year, you go girl! Hugs for a good new years eve and all the best for the next year!
    Desiree

    SvaraRadera
  5. ahh talking about VT Wonen I think you like my last post of the year ;)

    SvaraRadera
  6. Gott Nytt år! *•♥♫˙·٠•●♥ ღ•*

    Ha ett härligt slut på året, vi ses nästa år igen!

    Kram Pernilla

    SvaraRadera
  7. Härlig blogg med stora fina bilder. Gott Nytt År :)

    SvaraRadera