.


9 mars 2016

O L I V E R G U S T A V S T U D I O ___________________________________
















Last weekend when I was on a work trip in Copenhagen, I had a few hours off on saturday to walk around in that beautiful city. Lucky me, my favorite store/gallery Oliver Gustav was open, and with Oliver´s permission I could take a few pictures in there. This is the first time I blog with my mobile images and that is probably nothing I intend to continue with, but hope you will be as inspired by the interiors as I was.

Set on a monochrome backdrop, Gustav’s space uses light and shadow, highlighting is attention to surface and scale.
“I am kind of frightened of colours,” says Gustav of the space, “I think it comes from the fact that I really like environments to be peaceful—I don’t like objects that attract too much attention.”





2 kommentarer:

  1. Hi there, I want to subscribe for this blog to get hottest updates, thus where can i do it please assist.

    SvaraRadera
  2. The best design for your wedding hall make it glorious to present at the ceremony party banquet halls you can contact The most important Vaughan banquet hall as well as the other facts will be countering the need of common users and here is something that can help you in ideal of ways. The banquet halls are certainly something which will be ideally planned as well as arranged well in advance.

    SvaraRadera