.


1 juli 2012

DIY________ TRIVET





For a long time been using white tiles as trivets on our kitchen table, I love the form and the ide´a that they can be used as trivets! But last week I was tempted to spice them up with a metal wire, the wire that I used was welding wire, but of course you can use any other metal wire. Just wrap the thread around the tile as tight as you can. Finish by locking the thread behind and you´re done.

As I mentioned before I`m going to bloggers meet-up Blog`nhagen with Emma this coming week, you can follow my tour in Copenhagen via my facebook updates, instagram and via my tweets on twitter. Have a great week!

6 kommentarer:

  1. Your ideas are so brillianty amazingly simple and beautifull that I cant say no more. You just have IT.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Simple et chic... Bravo as ever ANnaleena! this is really succesfull

    SvaraRadera
  3. I always love to see your new DIY ideas - so simple yet effective. I hope to try some of these when I move into student accommodation soon. Little touches like this will improve the atmosphere, I'm sure!

    SvaraRadera
  4. You´re the girl sis! Excellent job.
    pöss

    SvaraRadera
  5. But isn't the metal leading the heat down on the wooden table?

    SvaraRadera